The so-called BYOD bring your own device trend involves employees bringing their own devices to work and often performing work duties on these devices. However, BYOD can extend to any situation where a person uses their own device to accomplish a task in a location where alternate devices are generally provided.
If the use of BYOD becomes commonplace in workplaces, marketers could see a surge in mobile advertising, observed Ben Mooney, senior digital account manager...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events