These findings were based on a mobile media survey that was conducted in partnership with marketing insights firm Decision Fuel. The study covered 20 key markets across Asia, Africa, Europe, North and Latin America, surveying 20,000 consumers overall.
On average, global consumers who have web-capable phones spend 7.2 hours, or 27 per cent of overall media consumption, on mobiles a day consuming media. This puts mobile media consumption ahead of TV 98 minutes and just...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events