Samuel Johnson said that patriotism is “the last refuge of the scoundrel”. I wonder what he would have made of Budweiser’s decision to change its name for the next six months-over the Independence Day and Labour Day holidays, as well as Thanksgiving and during what promises to be an ugly and highly divisive election campaignto America’. The famous logo will be replaced on the packs, which will also carry phrases from well-loved songs and phrases. The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events