All cultures tell stories. It’s a defining and universal aspect of humanity. Stories help us learn from the past and make sense of the world. They create social cohesion, and of course provide an escape from the perils and troubles of everyday life. Our brains have evolved to respond to the power of storytelling as an evolutionary survival strategy. The power of narrative lies in its ability to create empathy. And without empathy we...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events