He has been appointed to the chief executive role of CHE, part of the Omnicom-owned Clemenger Group. As a result, Leigh Terry and Peter Horgan will become joint MDs at OMD. The duo joined the agency three years ago as managing partners. The transition will take effect at the end of this year.
Coad reportedly wanted to return to his home town of Melbourne. He will remain on the board of Omnicom Media...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events