In 2008, the IPA Institute of Practitioners in Advertising Effectiveness Award, a UK-based biennia event, began to accept international entries. This year, a total of 38 entries from agencies worldwide have been shortlisted.
At a ceremony held last night, comfort fabric conditioner Andy Lily’s Clothworld’ by Ogilvy Mather APAC took home a silver award. This Unilever campaign is driven out of Singapore for the Southeast Asia region.
Ogilvy Mather Hong Kong won bronze for MTR's Caring for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events