Chandana Agarwal, Ogilvy Mather's managing partner in Delhi, has drawn criticism and later apologised for comments on Facebook that characterised being grabbed at and pinched as part of growing up.
Agarwal's Facebook comment, which has apparently been removed, was screencapped and posted by Harnidh Kaur, who said it was sent to her by a friend within Ogilvy. It appears that Vagabomb was the first media outlet to report on it. Here is Kuar's post,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events