This is the first time the business school has opted to run an integrated campaign to raise its profile and build its brand across the global education landscape. The campaign launched at the end of last month.
The agency appointment came after a pitch at the end of June, which involved nine other agencies including Arcade, Grey Group, Mangham Gaxiola and The Alchemy Partnerships, according to government portal GeBiz. Bates Singapore won the bid...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events