“It’s the first time we’ve done anything like this because it’s the first time we’ve been paid to put content in that space, the company said on its blog. It’s going to feel a little weird at first, but we’re taking the plunge.”
The sponsored post for the film Ouija was edited specifically for the platform to mimick a Snapchat story.
The ads are optional users don’t have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events