For all its brand equity, it’s been a long time since Nintendo has enjoyed any real sense of stability. The brand legacy may be part of the problem it’s a household name that evokes nostalgia for the early days of gaming. But it hasn’t shown true innovation since the runaway success of the Wii more than 10 years ago.
Last year saw the company’s value skyrocket thanks to its involvement in the creation of Pokémon...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events