Having just announced its new holding company AnyMind Group on Thursday, the natural question for the ambitious 21-month-old startup that started as AdAsia would be on its plan to go public. Kosuke Sogo, founder and CEO, said he hopes for it to happen in the next two years, although he has indicated about an IPO plan as early as this year. “Our business is growing very well, whenever we want to go public, we...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events