April 2017 will see the launch of the Graduate School of Information and Communication in Tokyo. As one of few institutions in Japan to specialise in the study of public relations, it will set itself apart by teaching the importance of company philosophy in communications, according to the principal, Hideya Azuma.
Azuma is also the chairman of Sendenkaigi, a publisher of marketing-related media that has a sizeable professional education business. The school will be a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events