Advertisements displayed on online video platforms perform better than those on traditional TV, according to VivaKi's latest study on internet advertising effectiveness, mainly due to resentment of the long stretches of ads on TV that can go up to 5-minute segments.
The study evaluated, ranked and compared 17 commercials eleven 15-second spots and six 30-second spots from advertisers L’Oreal, Coke, Reckitt Benckiser, General Mills, MengNiu, Mars, Wrigley, Mead Johnson, and Shanghai...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events