This year marks the 50th birthday of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, a group that aims to promote 10 countries in the region as one tourist destination. The alliance is celebrating the occasion with a fresh new campaign, Visit ASEAN 50 golden celebrations 2017’, and hopes to boost international visitor arrivals to 121 million by the end of the year.
But three months in, not all commentators are persuaded of the campaign’s worth. Imtiaz...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events