The study is based on a survey conducted in the second half of 2012 of 8,000 people aged 18-64 in eight major global economies, including China, the US, India, the UK, Brazil, South Africa, Germany and the Middle East.
The results show that 57 per cent of Chinese people would buy anything on a mobile phone, versus the global average of 49 per cent.
The accelerating attraction of mobile devices...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events