The Nielsen Global Trust in Advertising survey polled more than 28,000 respondents in 56 countries found that after word-of-mouth, online consumer reviews were the next most trusted form of advertising with 70 per cent of global consumers surveyed online indicating they trust this platform, an increase of 15 per cent in four years. In Asia-Pacific, recommendations from people consumers know best are the most trusted at 27 per cent.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events