Lightspeed Research GMI studied instant messaging at the end of April 2013. The study included 3,113 respondents aged 16 or above, who owned a Smartphone and use social-messaging apps, in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Survey respondents came from Lightspeed Research’s MySurvey and GMI’s GlobalTestMarket panels. The results are presented below and in the associated infographic gallery.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events