For the report, JWT surveyed more than 1,500 men and women in the three markets from 2 August to 9 August using its online panel, Sonar. The findings have the potential to change the messaging brands use to advertise to these men and also address the preconception that only women shop for groceries.
“The men we surveyed in Singapore, China and Malaysia see themselves in a very different light to their fathers,” said Sosuke Koyama,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events