Mediacorp has appointed former Twitter executive Parminder Singh as chief commercial and digital officer.
Singh was Twitter's managing director for Southeast Asia, Middle East and North Africa until he left the company late last year. He has also served at Google as regional MD for display sales.
Mediacorp said his role combines what were previously two separate positions in the company. Shane Mitchell, who was heading Mediacorp’s Digital Group for the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events