Director, strategy and corporate development Asia-Pacific
The short answer is yes. The proliferation of live streaming has changed the way sports rights are sold. The agencies that buy the rights are changing the way they structure tender documents and broadcast rights to reflect the strength of digital, whether it’s PC, mobile or smart TV.
In Sky’s recent results...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events