The pitch took place in the first quarter of this year, and the company has set up its overseas global head office in Hong Kong.
McCann Worldgroup will be in charge of the overall branding, with the initial focus on its global B2B business.
An undisclosed source told Campaign Asia-Pacific that as most large Chinese companies have their headquarters in the Chinese mainland, it was quite unusual for China Telecom...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events