The unit launches today in 23 markets including Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia and India and is led in Asia-Pacific by regional managing director Rob Doswell.
Craft expects to launch two more offices in Asia-Pacific next year in Thailand and the Philippines.
The network also employs more than 570 full-time employees and is working on a client list that includes Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Aldi, General Mills, and Microsoft Xbox, as well as support...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events