Shun Matsuzaka is moving from Tokyo to McCann Worldgroup’s Kuala Lumpur office to work as digital creative director. He has worked as a creative planner for the past four years, but is best known for his work in developing an AI creative director’, which debuted last year. Most recently, he played a lead role in the development of CRE-P’, a robot designed to enhance creativity by helping people to meditate. Matsuzaka recently showcased the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events