The account was won following a competitive five-way pitch. It is understood that the other four agencies involved included ZenithOptimedia, Havas, Universal McCann, and the incumbent, Mindshare.
Carat will be responsible for the brand’s communications planning and buying including digital strategy from June.
Bobby Simborio, corporate PR media manager for Max’s Group of Companies, said Carat was chosen for its 'heart' for the brand, coupled with its expertise and work...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events