Moving beyond the payments sector and into consumer experience has been the secret to Mastercard’s Priceless Cities’ campaign, according to Deborah Goldingham, the brand’s head of marketing for Southeast Asia.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Goldingham explained that following the brand’s refreshed positioning launched last year, the marketing strategy has been to make Mastercard more than just a payments brand, and in fact to actually showcase it as a brand for consumers.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events