Mashable has closed its Asia-Pacific office in Singapore amid further retrenchments worldwide following the completion of its sale to US publisher Ziff Davis.
Reports of the US$50 million deala fifth of Mashable’s US$250 million valuation just two years agobegan circulating last month, with talk rife about laying off staff to stem the publication’s significant losses. Around 30% of global employees have been made redundant, which accounts for 50 people, according...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events