Japanese youth are feeling lost. They are anxious about who they are, how they should behave, their place in the community and their future, learnt McCann Worldgroup
through its global study The truth about youth. The report was based on more than 120 group interviews and quantitative work among a 33,000-strong sample of 16-to-30-year-olds.
The study found that fewer young Japanese than anywhere else agreed with the statement, “I am...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events