Robots now deliver room service to guests staying at the Shangri-la’s Hotel Jen in Singapoe, they mix cocktails on board the Royal Caribbean, and carry out butler-related tasks at Marriott’s Aloft.
The Mandarin Oriental is also following suit, launching their first humanoid robot Pepper in Las Vegas earlier this month.
Pepper’s official job title is technical ambassador, and he will be based in the lobby tasked with greeting guests, and complementing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events