The fastest growth in 2014 will come from Indonesia and Vietnam, driven by booming economic growth. Thailand is expected to show the slowest growth due to economic and political difficulties. Australia’s growth will also be tempered due to the economic slowdown, Magna predicts.
APAC growth is driven by its emerging markets 12.5 per cent growth in 2014 which continues to be one of the engines of global advertising growth. Emerging markets within APAC will represent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events