Live-streaming has exploded in China. This trend has been rapidly gathering speed in the last 18 months, and now has millions of fans in China’s mobile-video market, many of whom stream edgy, sexy content from online stars, or broadcast their everyday life to online masses. Around 50 million people have already downloaded one of the nation’s most popular live-streaming apps, Ingkee, while there are hundreds of live-stream apps competing in the market.
Most feature people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events