“We just finished the first half of our financial year, and it’s been a very strong first half for the region, so we’re really investing in our people to support our growth, and I think we’ve found the best people we can,” Andy Oliver, senior vice-president for Asia-Pacific, told Campaign.
Lewis has racked up recent regional wins including Compuware, F5 Networks, and Sierra Solutions, as well as Oracle in Australia. And given growth of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events