Western fashionistas may have been applying innovative Korean skincare products for years, but Asian consumers have come a little later to the party. According to research company Nielsen, six out of 10 consumers in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore only discovered’ Korean beauty brands in the past two years.
South Korea is one of the world’s fastest-growing beauty and personal care markets, posting year-on-year growth of 5.8 per cent, compared to just 2.1...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events