Influencer marketing is a relationship game, and nowhere has the game been more intensely played than in China. On the most surface level, key opinion leaders KOLs only exist because of their fans and they are invariably valued by their number of followers. Chinese mega KOL Zhang Dayi, for example, has over 5.3 million followers on her Weibo account, while micro-influencers might have between 10,000 and 20,000 followers.
The performance of influencers is closely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events