J Walter Thompson has hired Jacco ter Schegget as Southeast Asia CEO as part of a restructuring of digital agency Mirum in the region. He starts on 1 September.
The newly created role sees ter Schegget take on responsibility for the ASEAN operations of both JWT and Mirum. Together with Mirum’s North Asia heads, ter Schegget will report to John Gutteridge, JWT’s APAC CEO.
Ter Schegget joins from OgilvyOne,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events