Publicis China has appointed Johan Vakidis as chief creative officer, relieving the creative duties of Sheena Jeng, who had served as CCO and China chair since February 2012. Jeng retains her role as China chair.
Vakidis joins Publicis from the Walt Disney Company, where he had digital creative oversight for more than a year. He was previously at RGA, AKQA, and OgilvyOne before the client-side stint. He has worked in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events