The index is based on a survey conducted between April and May of respondents aged 18-64 in 16 Asia-Pacific markets Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Overall, consumer confidence in Asia-Pacific improved by 1.2 index points to 63.3 index points, compared to the second half of 2012. The indicator of employment showed the largest increase of 3.2 index points from 59.4...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events