2016 gave the world lots to be pessimistic about the ever-present spectre of terrorism gave way to fear-mongering in a number of countries, which in turn spurred a return to nationalistic sentiment compounded by the stupefying election of Donald Trump as the leader of the free world’. Alongside that come concerns over a breakdown of globalisation, not to mention the usual sagas of companies struggling to deal with scandals of their own making.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events