Japan Airlines JAL has appointed MC Saatchi Japan to work on a new global branding strategy in the run-up to Tokyo 2020. The move follows a pitch that included four agencies.
JAL is an Official Airline Partner of Tokyo 2020. MC Saatchi did not give details as to what direction the branding strategy will take, but said the message would “reflect Japan Airlines’ unique position, while differentiating it from other airlines”.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events