The 64th Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has officially opened for entries.
The festival, taking place from 17 through 24 June, has no new Lions this year, and says it has made changes to simplify the entry process. Improvements include a 10-point entry checklist guide people through the system more effectively, the organisation said.
Subcategories have been revised in some existing categories, and amended guidelines will help to outline what the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events