Isobar China Group has announced a strategic integration plan to reorganise current operations into four cross-agency functions client servicing, specialist, product development and business support.
Upon reorganisation, the group will become a new type of digital-marketing-solutions provider with consulting at its core, said CEO Alvin Huang.
Our goal is for Isobar to be more than a client's agency we aim to be their partner and business consultant, explained Huang, adding that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events