Brands are facing a new branding dilemma. If you need to build an Alexa Skill, a connected car OS, or even a talking fridge, should you have a branded voice And if so, how should that voice sound
Voice, as a thing rather than an abstract concept, opens up a whole new palette for branding, which traditionally has been very visual, Jim Cridlin, global head of innovation at Mindshare, said.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events