Overall domestic shipments in the world's largest smartphone market declined slightly for the first time this year, according to IDC and Canalys, though further data from Gartner was inconclusive with narrow differences between Xiaomi and Huawei.
Additional statistics from Kantar showed Xiaomi’s share of sales dropped to 22 percent in the three months ending September 2015, down from 30 percent in the same period in 2014.
In addition, while Xiaomi ranks...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events