New reports indicate that any progress made on reversing the Chinese ban on travel to South Korea has been undone. The move also comes less than a month after South Korean president Moon Jae-in’s visit to China, which was meant to repair ties between the two countriesties that China originally severed after South Korea’s decision to deploy the THAAD missile defense system.
According to South Korea’s inbound travel agency, quoted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events