In a statement, iris Singapore managing director Craig Mapleston said that the agency was “extremely proud of the work achieved” with Heineken.
“We have made a strategic decision to not continue, and we are looking forward to focusing on new opportunities,” he added.
The partnership formally ended in December 2015, with the agency currently finishing work on one last campaign for the beer brand. The arrangement applies only in Singapore.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events