IPG Mediabrands has entered into a data partnership with marketing services company Acxiom, in what it says to be its biggest data alliance to date. The partnership spans 14 markets China, Australia, India, Japan, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, UK and the US.
In a statement, IPG Mediabrands said the collaboration with Acxiom was part of its client-centric data approach to help bridge offline and online experience, giving clients a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events