Unilever’s Keith Weed and Luis Di Como, as chief marketing and communications officer and SVP of global media, believe mobile is the biggest enabler of social platforms. With more than half of all activity on Facebook and Twitter now taking place on a mobile device, the technology is affecting the way consumers engage with the world. It is also changing the way Unilever engages with them, and the way it does marketing. It is no longer about 360-degree...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events