The cash-deal that saw Dentsu acquire all Aegis stock for a huge US$4.9 billion was seen as a move that will have a seismic impact on the industry, but one that prompted many to question the cultural fit of Japanese structures and the European approach to business.
O’Brien says it’s too early to tell what challenges lay ahead, instead suggesting that being part of the largest media group in Asia can only...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events