Coca-Cola has dropped out of the top 10 brands in the world for the first time in the company’s history as consumers opt for healthier drinks and new technology companies enjoy an increase in their brand values.
In annual analysis of the top 500 global brands by Brand Finance, Coca-Cola suffered the second largest fall in the value during the year - slumping US$9 billion to US$25.8 billion - sliding from third to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events