Change is afoot in a country that has long favoured cash payments over electronic ones. While digital payments still account for just 20% of total spending, the Financial Services Agency is looking to double that figure over the next decade.
As the world’s leading digital payment platform, Visa obviously stands to benefit greatly from the increased infrastructure support that the government has promised. There are already encouraging signs. In Campaign’s 2017 Asia's Top 1000 Brands...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events