In the media world, not a week goes by without an article or discussion on the waning appeal of traditional media and the consequent flow of ad dollars to digital. But let’s set that aside for a minute because the bigger battle right now is between digital channels. More specifically, it involves programmatic display advertising and influencer marketing.
Marketers have finite budgets, and the question is whether to allocate precious digital ad dollars to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events